Andrew is a qualified Human Resources and Organisational Development Professional with 30 years of experience. He has specialist skills regarding training, change management, performance management and industrial relations which were acquired in various organizational settings.
Andrew successfully managed a team of lecturers at Aspire College Elizabeth and supported the LLN program. He also previously managed the Diploma of Business qualification at Compass Business College and contributed to various HR roles at GM Holden as it responded to numerous internal and external challenges.
Since May 2018 he has been engaged by TAFE SA as a lecturer/assessor. In this role Andrew has successfully delivered a number of courses at Cert IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma level. The concept of "manager as trainer" is a key factor for leadership success and he enjoys taking the responsibility of presenting new information to employees and students.
- Training and Development
- Change Management
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Certificate Programme in Industrial Relations
- Industrial Psychology (Major)
- Graduate Diploma in Management
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Vocational Graduate Certificate in Education for Sustainability
- Contract Trainer/Assessor, TAFE SA
- Team Leader/Campus Manager, Study Group College
- Trainer/Lecturer/Assessor, Compass Business College
- Senior HR Advisor, GM Holden
- Human Resources Manager, Cobra Watertech