Over 20 years' expertise in the areas of people and culture, work health safety, customer service and continuous improvement - both at an operational and strategic level.
An engage workforce is integral to sustainable organisational success.
To achieve this success, one of the challenges many businesses face, is creating and embedding a culture of sustainable change through the alignment of an uncomplicated human resource framework with the organisation's vision and direction. With a passion in seeing businesses grow positively, Evelyn provides a human resource management and workforce consultancy service, both at a strategic and operational level.
Evelyn is nationally recognised for her work in the fields of human resources and organisational development.
- Human resource management
- Workforce planning
- Workplace culture
- Change management
- Continuous improvement
- Customer service
- Work health safety
RECENT CONSULTING ASSIGNMENTS
- Barossa Council and District Council of Grant
- Town of Gawler
- Department of Health
- Workplace investigations and classification assessments for various local government entities
- Workforce relations framework for various small businesses across SA and Victoria
- Graduate Diploma Human Resource Management
- Accredited Advisor, Family Business Australia
- Professional Management Program
- Workplace relations performance management, workplace bullying/harassment/discrimination training facilitator - Business SA.
- HR, WHS & Workforce Planning Advisor/Mentor - Regional Development Australia & Cities of Holdfast Bay, Marion and Onkaparinga.
- Board Member, Propel SA
- Board Member SA Business Advisory Services
- SA Ambassador, Family Business Australia
- Review of City of Marion's Strategic Plan - Employer of Choice
- Development and implementation of employment lifecycle framework - City of Marion
- Cultural change program - City of Marion